One of the Best Travel Agency in Moscow, Russia
International travelers are very attracted to Russian Travel Opportunities but there are many concerns and hesitations due to the complicated visa issues, the language barrier, the confusing cultural differences, and methods and means of travel confusions.
Our small family business eliminates all of your concerns. We offer personal solutions to all of those problems as well as rare and extraordinary tours with a highly personal touch.
We will make your Russian Travel enjoyable and unforgettable!
· Visa Requirements. Visitors to Russia may not understand the strict requirements required in obtaining a visa, to register that visa upon entry into Russia, and the amount of time required to apply for and receive a visa.
· Language. Russian is a complicated language that uses a Cyrillic alphabet that is unfamiliar to most guests. There are rarely any signs in English, there are very few citizens that speak English, and resulting language problems can make any travel very complicated.
· Crime. As in any large city, Moscow is not immune to street crime like picking pockets or theft of personal belongings. Also, like any large city, a stranger can be forced to over-pay for services because they are foreigners and don’t understand the language and can’t communicate.
· Traveling and Transportation. Transportation options are widely available in Russia but the travel systems, ticketing, security, and locating the proper departure point can be nearly impossible without an understanding of how it works and being able to read the notices and signs.
· Housing. Hotels and other lodgings in Russia are unlike most other countries. The major hotels that service foreign guests are quite expensive, although they do usually speak English and cater to non-Russian speaking guests. There are many other more reasonable priced options but they are hard to find and rarely, if ever, speak English.